Re: Subtle Changes at WBZ

The actualities are loaded into the computer prior to the half hour
sweep, so when the wrong one plays generally it is just a case that
either the person loading the computer messed up the order of the
stories, or the anchor did.  The other way it can happen is if the anchor
hits the wrong place on the screen or remote start on the board

df