Re: Jean Shepherd tribute

Richard Chonak wrote:

> Tony writes:
>
> > Does anyone remember a TV show done by Shep for PBS in the 80's? Channel 2-Boston
> > (WGBH) ran it on Sunday nights @ 11. It was s short series 6-13 installments. I
> > know that I didn't see them all.
>
> He did a couple of series, starting in the '70s: "Jean Shepherd's America"
> and "Shepherd's Pie".   Was there another?
>
> --RC

The one I remember was "Jean Shepherd's America"

Thanks.

Tony

Tony Abruzzese                  e-mail: abruzzese@biochem.bumc.bu.edu
Network Administrator                         Biochemistry Department
              Boston University School of Medicine
Telephone:617.638.5092                               Fax:617.638.5339