Jean Shepherd tribute

A 2-hour program called "Voice in the Night: A Tribute to Jean Shepherd"
airs Wednesday night at 8 on Vermont Public Radio.  I've checked program
guides and web sites for other public stations in the region and don't
see this Harry Shearer-hosted program scheduled anywhere else this
month.  It's the sort of thing that might turn up with short notice on
Maine Public Radio's weekday 1 p.m. public affairs slot.  I wouldn't
count on it, but it would be nice of WBUR to pick up the program since
Shepherd was a nightly fixture on 90.9 back in the '70s.