Fwd: Reminder on Non-radio virus notices

>Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 21:33:57 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Garrett Wollman <wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu>
>To: Bill Piacentini <billpi@ll.mit.edu>
>Subject: new worm virus attaches to outgoing email
>
><<On Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:09:25 -0400, Bill Piacentini <billpi@ll.mit.edu>
>said:
>
> > Although not New England / Northeast Radio related, I must warn this email
> > list as a new internet worm was found last Friday and is attaching itself
> > to outgoing email as "SUPPL.DOC"!!!
> > DO NOT OPEN the attachment. Delete it immediately.
> > More info at:
> > http://www.mcafee.com/viruses/suppl/default.asp
>
>Please do not post these notices here.  As you note, it is not
>radio-related.  If people care about broken PC software, they can
>subscribe to an appropriate mailing-list.
>
>-GAWollman

Takin' it Easy99.1,
Bill Piacentini
billpi@LL.MIT.EDU
As we close the 20th Century A.D. with one last year (2000) let me join
with my favorite radio station locally-owned WPLM-FM 99.1 with perhaps the
largest playlist in the free world playing a unique blend of great music by
great artists in wishing everyone success in this its second year of its
unique format!