Re: Observations......

Greetings Folks:
    While sitting in parking lot for 30 minutes near Portsmouth NH today, I
noticed the following.....

WMEX-1060 comes in louder than WBZ.  A LOT louder.   Is BZ still on low
power... even on Sunday?    Is BZ giving credit/partial refunds to their
advertisers for their lower power broadcasting of recent?

WWNH-1340, Brian Dodge's station (ooops,  his wife's station) is on the air
today.  I know most of you are relieved to hear that.

Couldn't figure out what was coming in so well on 1170......   Til I realized
it was the AM on Cape Cod.

WVNH (or whatever it is now) was coming in fairly well, louder than I would
have expected since Portsmouth is in the null.

---jibguy