RE: Digital radio with pictures

Slightly North of Hartford but WGBY-DT 58 in Springfield is supposedly
testing their new digital signal and WVIT-DT's is coming soon. Last I heard,
WFSB had requested an extension on their CP for the digital TV signal.

According to the FCC website http://www.fcc.gov/mmb/vsd/files/dtvstat11.html
they have an
extension of time granted.

--MIKE