Digital radio with pictures

        I just heard WFSB-TV (Ch 3) in Hartford make a very brief reference
on its 11 p.m. news to the fact that the station also now is available on a
digital TV signal. It was the first I've heard that they're on. In a repeat
of how it went in Connecticut with the original start-up of TV back in the
day, WTNH-TV, 8, in New Haven, was the first Hartford-New Haven station to
sign on its digital station. I don't know if any others are on yet around
here. Can't monitor for this. I'm still waiting for the sets to go on sale
at Circuit City for $299 :<)