Larry Glick

I was one of Larry's producers in 1979 & 1980. Larry was doing 10 - 1 and
Dave Maynard was doing 1 - 6.  While there I dubbed off ALL of Larry's "wild
tracks"....sound effects.....bumpers.....astrological signs......phoner
stories.....etc.  They are on about a dozen 10.5" reels.  I'm going to try
to dub some to CD before Larry comes to Boston and sits in with Lavallee
again this summer.  The tapes were in great condition when
recorded....but....the deadly 1970's tape squeel may raise it's ugly head
when I try to do the dubbing - I'll let ya all know.  I also have the Larry
Glick show intro (with the little girl giggling and laughing) - that is
already burned to CD along with the entire TM "We Hear You" jingle package
that it was a part of.  The Glick intro has 5 different mixouts (with girl,
without girl, full voice, girl only and no voices).

-gary francis