Re: WCAP Subpoenaed

Dave Faneuf wrote:

> As an aside, and purely coincidental?  The City Manager of Lowell, Brian
> Martin resigned today effective in mid-July.  He had been under fire for
> a number of weeks but published reports say that the beating he took from
> the city council at the last meeting because of the subpoena was the
> straw that broke the camels back.

Call that Camel a "two humper."  I've seen lots happen at "the CAP"
since the early 80s. This has to top it.  All that trouble from a 5
kW?  That's not supposed to happen.  What's wrong with this picture.
I have to congratulate Maurice Cohen for standing up.  He's still
standing.  BTW, there is a LOT of media interest in what happens
next.  Gee, can't imagine why.

Bill O'Neill