Re: (Fwd) Re: Vikings upset Karmazin

I have Voice Mail/fax (free) via the PC in a slightly remote city where I
have some clients, and they like being able to leave messages and send long
distance without a long distance call.

On the other hand, I readily admit that the vast majority of uses for my
sound card are not business related. I can't tax deduct the steering wheel
and pedals for the NASCAR games in my office...

At 12:54 AM 4/27/00 -0400, A. Joseph Ross wrote:

>Oh, I don't doubt that there are business reasons for some people to have
>sound cards on their PCs, I just can't think of a business reason why I
>should have one.

Douglas J. Broda
Broda and Burnett
Attorneys at Law