Re: Larry Glick?

I think he's supposed to be on "tonight", i.e.
Thursday-into-Friday. A couple of days ago, Steve
Leveille (Lavalley?) was heard to say something like
"with all this Elian talk, I'll be glad when Larry
Glick comes here at the end of this week" (to give
him a break from the Elian talk, I guess). You're
right when you say no indication was made of Glick's
appearance on last night's show-- I tuned in for
awhile and didn't hear a teaser about it.

Also, I think last night was the final Art Bell show
on WRKO. I tuned in and caught the very tail end of
Bell talking to his successor, Mike Siegel, and at the
end of the 1 am hour, Bell was saying goodbyes and
thanking people...but at the end of that hour he was
heard to say, "we do have one final guest"-- so I'm
not sure if Bell ended his show at 2 am ET or 3 am ET.

Given the nature of the "overnight shift", Leveille's
week is Sunday night through Thursday night (or
"early Monday through early Friday") and the weekend
is considered Friday and Saturday nights (or "early
Sat., early Sun."). I used to have a post office
overnight shift and my nights off were "Sundays and
Thurdays", which meant Saturday and Wednesday nights.
Same deal. Can be confusing.

--- "Martin J. Waters" <mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu>