RE: boston-radio-interest-digest V4 #20

The original WMFP-TV tower, from what they told me, was in Georgetown State
Forest.   I worked for them when they just opened their facility @ One
Beacon Street in Boston in 1992.

On a completely different note: Did anyone hear Weekend Edition Sunday @
0800 EDT this past Sunday.  Apparently  there was a problem getting the
signal to the satellite.  There was approx. :39 secs of tone before the
program was restored and I am wondering if anyone heard how some of the
member stations dealt with it.

Pax

Patrick