RE: boston-radio-interest-digest V4 #20

Yeah, I heard it on WBUR. It was not what I'd call a
memorable event. If I recall, WBUR completed its local
ID, which runs right up to 59:59 and then cut to the
network. There were several seconds of tone (not nearly
39 sec). Then the local ID was repeated. Then a couple
more seconds of dead air. Then back to tone for a couple
more seconds and then the WESUN began, though not quite
at the beginning. Considering the goofs one hears on
most stations these days (WBNW regularly runs some of
the most egregeous--several hours of dead air, for
example), I barely took note of it.