Re: WNNW-AM 1110 on at night 4/19

In a message dated 4/20/00 6:39:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lglavin@lycosmail.com writes:

<<  I'll keep
 checking but as I recall, its "backdraft" signal
 also reaches into the Merrimack Valley in Massachusetts >>

Has anyone noticed how STRONG this station (WNNW) comes in (daytime) around
Woburn?   A real dog-fight with 1120 WBNW in Woburn.  Hash on each signal.
LAst I knew, WNNW is highly directional NORTH, from Salem NH, with a small
circle somewhat reaching Lawrence.     3-towers, from what I hear;  never
seen 'em though.

---jibguy