Re: WRKO on a 50kW FM station?!?

These were not WABC reunions on WCBS-FM. These are NY radio
all-star jock reunion series(so far 6 of them, between 1984 to 1998).
They are called WCBS' "Rock 'n' Roll Radio Greats Reunion". The jocks
who have participated have worked all over  NYC/NJ dial including
and not limited to WABC, WNBC, WNEW-FM, WCBS-FM, WMCA-AM and others.
Most of the weekend shifts were done live, only a couple on tape.
One of the more memorable moments was Wolfman Jack's last
appearance during the 1995 reunion. It could be heard at
the Musuem of Radio and TV in NYC.

Yes, WABC calls, as well the other stations', were mentioned on the air.

Mark