WNNW-AM 1110 on at night 4/19

Last summer, I reported that WNNW-AM 1110, Salem, NH
was broadcasting (ie regular programming not just
carrier frequency) for an hour and a half after local
sunset AND on occasion keeping its carrier on all
night.  This ceased after EST returned.  Well last
night (April 19th) the station was on the air with
recordings, announcers and CNN News (Say Ennay Ennay
Noticias) until I went to bed at 11:00.  Is there
something about daytimers on 1110 that they won't
accept their daytime status?  This happened to
the former WHIM, E. Providence too.  I'll keep
checking but as I recall, its "backdraft" signal
also reaches into the Merrimack Valley in Massachusetts
so you NH dwellers and folks in NE Mass may want to
check it out too...it may just be a little intereference
behind WBT, Charlotte, or you may find yourself getting
an audible signal IF they persist.

Laurence from Methuen

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com