Re: A commercial on WJIB!

Nothing wrong with trade in smaller market radio, esp. when it comes to the
rent.

I believe we at WLYT received our pagers on trade because of the fact that
the pager co. rented space on our tower.

We traded with a local bakery on WHAV for the morning b-day cake that we
gave away...we, er um, the birthday person, got the cake.  The bakery
received mentions up until the cake was given away.

In my current endeavor, I've come to learn that Boston radio in general does
NOT like to trade.  Understandably, I guess.  But, more power to Bob if he
can take the edge off the rent payment in exchange for spots.

Marc Lemay