Re: WBOQ sold?

I saw the item too, but I believe Scott Fybush covered
the WBOQ situation in NERW a couple of weeks ago. Marlin
is good at structuring deals in which they sell a bunch
of peoperties and then take back a few. If I recall
correctly, Scott explained how the deal was structured,
and it has big tax advantages for Marlin. If Scott
didn't write about this deal, maybe I read about it in M
Street Journal.