Re: Rob Paraglia's Debut on Oldies 1.033e-2

Anyone know if Rob P is any relation to Mike Paraglia, a
sports guy who hails from somewhere around here, I
believe, and who, almost singlehandedly, _was_ the WBPS
air staff when the station was all sports? I believe
that Mike currently works at One-on-One, which
presumably means that he has moved to the Chicago area.
Rob _could_ be Mike's (considerably) younger bother--or
cousin.