Re: B101/Oldies 103 link part 15

The point of all this is not to slam the kid, or the other friends from
Providence that have
landed jobs at Oldies since the arrival of their former boss.  The people
left at Oldies are
upset that it appears talent and experience no longer play a key role in
getting a job at Oldies
but it matters more that you be a friend of the PD's.    Of the 7 hires
that the PD has made
since taking over 5 have come from his personal files (after a nationwide
search no doubt).
B101 is refered to as the farm club.

df