Re: WSMN plays same song 243 times!

Reminds me of the weekend at the old WSSH in the mid 70's when they still
had the duel "55's" cart stackers for commercials. One weekend it jammed
and played the same spot for Lallas Buick all weekend.  No one caught it
until Monday when Frank Messina looked at the printout of the log.
Arnold Lerner was not amused.

df