Re: Covering the city council

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000 20:51:46 -0500, Richard Chonak
<rac@gabriel.cambridge.ma.us> wrote:

>> Maybe we could ask WLVI to cover the Cambridge City Council?  :)
>
>The Politburo?  Sure.   Of course, the meetings are already carried on the
>MediaOne "municipal" channel, too.

Are these carried by the cable company or by the local access channel?
They are usually different entities.  In Brookline, the Board of
Selectmen, Town Meeting, etc. are carried by Brookline Access
Television, not by Cablevision.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                       617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                    lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503     http://world.std.com/~lawyer/