Re: Tropos

In a message dated 03/23/2000 9:17:17 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nostatic@earthlink.net writes:

<< In fact, most of the Cape Cod stations werr coming in like locals. >>

Mike,

   i'm with you on the weird/unusual.  i listened to WROR 5/5 all the way
home (on the factory installed am/fm in my Chrysler minivan) and right into
the driveway.  then even tuned it in on the little old b&w tv/radio combo on
the kitchen counter... the one with the broken antenna.  (no, sorry Scott, no
photos available  ;-)  )   mind you, we've got 105.7 Laconia due west, and
105.9 just to the north of us.  the Pru is both south and west of my home in
South Portland.  i'm near the water, but absolutely no sign of the fog bank
north of Portsmouth.  The northern most edge was just over the old Navy
prison at the Kittery Shipyard.
   not complaining, though.  Loren and Wally make me laugh... plus, when they
come in, that means i can head home.  it's a double benefit.

- -Chuck Igo