Re: Tropos

I'm still getting some trop action this morning.  I was in Southboro and I
picked up the 92.1 in P-town (I forget the calls at the moment) which
overrode Peterborough, which is pretty strong in Eastern Worcester County.
In fact, most of the Cape Cod stations werr coming in like locals.  This is a
fairly normal occurence during the summer months, but it's sort of odd to
have this solid of an opening in late March.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7