ABC Changes NHL Game To Be Fed To WCVB-5 On March 26th.

I'm not sending this through my regular E-Mail server. To respond, reply
to: <notquite@hotmail.com>. Thanks!

During yesterday's (March 18th) regional ABC telecast of the Bruins'
game against Pittsburgh, anouncers Mike Emrick and Barry Melrose
mentioned that next Sunday's Colorado game (I think it's at Dallas)
would be seen in the Boston area. Obviously, this is fallout from the
Ray Bourque trade.

Originally, prior to the trade, the New York Rangers/Detroit game was to
have been fed to WCVB-5 (since the Bruins are not playing)

Joseph Gallant
<notquite@hotmail.com>