Re: Thursday Night Countdown Chart)

Disney's version of Lou Bega's Mambo #5 is a special mix done for/by them
I think.

Instead of metioning "angela, pamela...etc etc." he mentions some female
disney characters, the only one of which I can remember at the moment is
Minnie.  And it's too early in the day to hit 1560 on the dial here to
find out the rest.

RD does that a lot with songs (reworking and cleaning them up).  It's
interesting to listen to it sometimes (just once, though).