Re: Thursday Night Countdown Chart)

In a message dated 03/16/2000 9:21:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu writes:

<< And, oh, I'm afraid I don't have a copy of Ms. Monday's song . . . >>

let me throw in a shameless plug for a man who not only loves radio, but,
like the character in Harry Chapin's "W.O.L.D."  ...  "...Quit that jockin'
and ..." started that record store:   Bill O'Neill's House of Rock and Roll,
Route One in Saco, Maine.
207 283 1966   (dig the year reference, eh?  and if you drive by the place,
you'll dig the Wurlizter Jukebox lookin' sign).   he's got vinyl, and if he
ain't got it, and it's out there, he'll find it!
   plus, he's a great guy.  did lots of on-air work on WJBQ through the 70's
and 80's, including his Saturday night oldies request show.
   he's been in business there since the mid 80's, and still does his own
spots for radio....  tell him i sent you.  (he'll charge you double...)

- -Chuck Igo