Re: Talk America moving???

In a message dated 3/15/00 12:41:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
radiobuzz@mailcity.com writes:

<< As far as TalkAmerica, they're indeed
 for sale...A  billion dollars might
 buy you about 4 to 5 million pairs of ears...Not a bad deal. :) >>

I doubt TalkAmerica is going for anywhere near $1 billion. From what I
understand, it's not that solid of an operation, though I could be wrong.
They just seem to be a fly-by-night operation, but of course, I could very
easily be wrong on it.

Any station which on-air, as they used to do, promote the fact that their
audio was aired over the cable listings on Cablevision of Boston (as
TalkAmerica and Sports Final used to do) is, in my opinion, not at the top of
the heap.

-Sean