WWRU and other FCC stuff (Was Re: One Tower . . . )

>I had read that the 9 kW-N DA-N from a separate site in
>the Meadowlands, together with COL move to Jersey City
>was on. I also read that the FCC revoked the CP for 9 kW-
>N and returned the application to the processing line.
>Which should I believe?

        Dan may be referring to this already, but: The March 13 issue of DX
News, the National Radio Club newsletter, reports WWRU's application for
10000 day/9000 night, DA-N, "from Jersey City," as dismissed.

        Other items in the DX News roundup that may be of interest here include:

         WOWO applying for 15 kW night, adding one tower, changing from its
current 9.8 kW night that uses the same number of towers it had previously
(I think that current number is three?).

        WJLT/650 granted its application for 2 kW, daytime only, DA, up
from its current operation that I think is 500w non-DA;

        Also, CMKV, 1490 kHz,  Grand Falls, New Brunswick, applied to move
to FM; and CHNO, 550 kHz, Sudbury, Ontario, has its new FM on, which I
presume means 550 will go dead in a few months at most.

        And for the AM DXers here:

        The NRC newsletter lists KMOX as being on from its new transmitter
site. (I guess this is for those who are not too close to the 1120s in
Bristol, Conn., and Concord, Mass.)

        And the newsletter lists WCCO as being on with its new transmitter
site, although I don't get that. I just checked recently and WCCO showed on
the FCC database as having a CP to build a new auxiliary site, not a new
main site.