whom--- Satellite Weather

i have noticed in the last few weeks that the weather forecasts on WHOM (94.9
Portland, me) have been called "satellite weather forecasts." They used
Accuweather before this and those forecasts said accuweather. Is this just a
Accuweather service with a different name or a different company all
together? I have not noticed this anywhere else Maybe someone else has on
this list.

Though a few years ago I remember hearing the "radar weather forecast on
either WMAS or WHYN in Springfield,MA. Not sure if they still use that name
now.

Good Day