Re: Troubles at Oldies 103

I'm not sending this through my regular E-Mail server. To respond, reply
to: <notquite@hotmail.com>. Thanks!

The Jason Wright incident sounds like something that can be adapted into
a made-for-TV movie: "The Deejay". Of course, they can change the
character's name and make him either a hero type fighting corporate
radio, or a bad-guy type fighting corporate radio.

This sounds like one of the strangest stories to ever come out of Boston
radio, one that is bound to be passed down through the years.

Joseph Gallant
Reply to: <notquite@hotmail.com>