Re: troubles at Oldies 103

At 11:18 AM 3/7/00 -0500, Gary wrote:

>Jason Wright walked out a little while into his shift, his CD ended, the air
>went dead and stayed that way until the guard from the front desk went into
>the studio and started playing songs. Rumor has it an epithat against CBS
>was uttered as he left the building.

I had noticed that Little Walter's show was on later, and there was just
the ordinary WODS programming before Little Walter.  I guess that explains
it.  But I wonder why he walked out.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                     617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                              lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/