Re: troubles at Oldies 103

At 06:51 PM 3/7/00 -0500, Dave Faneuf wrote:

>I asked around and what I found from the horses mouth is that it is true,
>  Rodney (the overnight security guard) jumped in and pushed buttons until
>Jim Sands could arrive. Apparently Jason  went into the 3:20 break,
>started a CD then got into a cab and drove away and no one at the station
>has heard from him since.

I guess it's a good thing that Jim Sands was back from his long
convalescence.   Maybe now he'll go back on the Sunday night shift, too,
which he had before his illness.

Then again, maybe not.

  A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                     617.367.0468
  15 Court Square                              lawyer@world.std.com
  Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/