Re: troubles at Oldies 103

I asked around and what I found from the horses mouth is that it is true,
 Rodney (the overnight security guard) jumped in and pushed buttons until
Jim Sands could arrive. Apparently Jason  went into the 3:20 break,
started a CD then got into a cab and drove away and no one at the station
has heard from him since.

-d-

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:18:09 -0500 "Gary" <gff@mediaone.net> writes:
>I'm surprised no one has mentioned what happened a week ago Saturday
>at
>Oldies-103.
>
>Jason Wright walked out a little while into his shift, his CD ended,
>the air
>went dead and stayed that way until the guard from the front desk went
>into
>the studio and started playing songs. Rumor has it an epithat against
>CBS
>was uttered as he left the building.
>
>-g

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!