Re: Manager draws rebuke

I've been getting 3 or more also.  I thought that Eudora was screwing up
again...
I've been getting 3 or more also.  I thought that Eudora was screwing up
again...
I've been getting 3 or more also.  I thought that Eudora was screwing up
again...
(after the thread about compact talk, I thought that I'd save bandwidth and
send all 3 in one message.  A couple of days ago someone posted that
they're messages weren't getting posted.  Maybe they *fixed* it!) ;-)

Brian