Sean Casey brings a nice Simonize to WPLM

Hi Folks,
Surprised to hear Sean (or is it Shaun) Casey from WHDH850 days as morning
man to the "New" (in its second year of newness) WPLM-FM. Music Director
Jack Brady left the slot some weeks ago.
Sean certainly has the "pipes" and delivery to add some additional numbers
to the existing "Large" demo: ages 25 to 125!
Welcome Sean. Hope you like the gig. I think it would be a great way to
spend retirement!

Takin' it Easy99.1,
Bill Piacentini
billpi@LL.MIT.EDU
As we close the 20th Century A.D. with one last year (2000) let me join
with my favorite radio station locally-owned WPLM-FM 99.1 with perhaps the
largest playlist in the free world playing a unique blend of great music by
great artists in wishing everyone success in this its second year of its
unique format!