RE: Things I've Noticed On WODS

The same thing happened to WDRC-FM (102.9 in Hartford) where they have
tinkered so much with their format they just don't seem like an oldies
station. They barely even cover the 1956-1965 era... the only songs they
seem to play are the ones that did the absolute best in that time period.
The rest seem to be from 1965-1976. For fans of oldies music (like myself)
it makes you yearn for WCBS-FM (101.1 New York) and WTRY-FM (98.3) out in
Albany. "BIG D 103" now has different sweepers which claim all their songs
are "hot oldies".

And also, another note to pass out, WZMX 93.7 seems to be playing more
contemporary urban music than before... makes me wonder if a switch to
modern urban, like WBOT or WJMN, might be on the near horizon for the
"Dancin' Z". The Hartford-Springfield market is one of the few which doesn't
have this format in it.