Things I've Noticed On WODS

Over the past few days on WODS,I've noticed they have added some more
titles to their "short" list rotation.A few of the titles that come to mind
include"Funky Street" by Arthur Conley from 1968,"Just You & Me" by
Chicago(1973),"Do It Again" by Steely Dan,the album version,no
less!!!.Also,'Diamond Girl" and "Summer Breeze" both from Seals &
Crofts,and "Kokomo" from the Beach Boys,a #1 hit from 1988.A 12 year old
song on Oldies 103.3??? Sounds like they're definitely tinkering with the
music.

Also last night I heard Little Walter doing the 10PM-2AM portion of the
"Saturday Night Request Party",which is usually hosted by Jason Wright.It's
not too often you get to hear Little Walter play Beatles tunes!!!! Walter
also made no mention that he was in for Jason Wright,at least in the approx
25 minutes I was listening.In checking the WODS web site,I see that Jason
Wright's picture is gone and in the programming lineup,the 10PM-2AM portion
of the 'Saturday Night Request Party" does not have his name next to it
anymore.

And speaking of Little Walter,it seems his"Time Machine" show now starts at
10PM instead of 6PM.Jason Wright was hosting the "Doo Wop Diner" in that
time spot.Norm Thibault was on before Walter playing regular format.So it
appears that Jason Wright is gone,anyone have any idea what happened to
him???

Mark Watson