RE: NorthEast Radio Watch 3/3

That most likely wouldn't work. Its second adjacent to WGBH. I am pretty
sure if they tried to apply for it, the FCC would knock it down. Unless they
where directional with a huge null to the east, which also wouldn't really
work because their transmitter is about 7 miles WEST of Worcester. Also it
might be too close to WAMH's transmitter which is in Pelham next to WFCR's.