Re: Shark 105.3 Report

theblues4u@yahoo.com writes:

<< Yup, the familiar classic rock...though I did notice
 they played a couple tracks I hadn't heard before--
 an album cut (?) by ZZ Top and a live version of
 "Stuck Inside of Mobile" by Bob Dylan. Also the full
 album version of "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits
 "going out to Gloucester".  >>

I was near the seacoast Friday afternoon and evening listening to the Shark.
I felt that the classic rock had more of a harder edge, Jethro Tull, AC/DC,
Led Zeppelin, etc.  There seams to be a lot of acid rock, not the classic
rock standbys like The Cars, The Doors, E.L.O. which the Arrow was playing.
I liked it better when it was the Arrow, more recognizable songs.  Just my
opinion.

Gary Ford