Re: WAVM/WUMB feud

In a message dated 02/28/2000 6:06:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
john@minutemancomm.com writes:

<< From what I have heard Concord's has gone dark? Do all
 the others remain besides Maynard? >>

I've heard WIQH on when driving through Concord occasionally. (I used to work
in Concord permanently, then had a job which brought me there at least once a
week.) However, WIQH and the station at Acton-Boxborough (which is on pretty
infrequently) are nowhere near as regulated as WAVM is.

When I worked as sports editor at The Beacon-Villager, I also handled the
same position for The Concord Journal and The Beacon in Acton. It was
interesting being the radio geek I am, tuning into the different high school
stations in each town (as well as WYAJ) and checking out what they were up
to, etc.

-Sean