RE: The Bill Clinton Show (was WTKK TV Ad)

After Clinton leaves office, he'd make a _great_ talk-
show host IF he could find a call screener able to limit
the Monica calls to no more than, say, 20% of the
program, and if the role of talk-show host could keep
his attention longer than, say, half-way through the
first hour of the first show. I suppose that if some
network were to offer him, say, $15 million for a year,
Clinton might actually go for it as a fast and easy way
to pay off his legal bills.

He really has what a good talk host needs--he's well-
informed, bright and articulate and he thinks very
quickly on his feet. He also has lots of charisma and he
relates well to people (feels their pain--as it were).
If he could keep from appearing obviously bored, I'll
bet he could get higher ratings than Limbaugh's--at
least for one book.