RE: WTKK TV Ad

> it occurred to me that anyone involved in a scandal
> is always welcome to host a radio talk show. Pete
> Rose,
> Barnicle, G. Gordon Liddy, Peter Blute, and others
> have done so or are currently doing it.

...and that would a MASSIVE thread of names. Ollie North of
course, Fawn Hall too, and WHJJ put Vincent A. "Buddy" Cianci, Jr.
the once and present mayor on the air after he got out of jail.

A scandal is just one more way to become a household word - and
that's what the stations want since its easy to market a known
name and there's the curiousity factor when the show starts. Of
course if they're not good they won't last but a lot of
politicians are pretty good at talking, if not doing.

"Marquee value"

-Pete
Plainfield, NH