Jill Kaufman hosts ATC

Whoa!  Who's that hosting NPR's All Things Considered tonight?  Why,
it's WBUR's Jill Kaufman filling in.  For all I know, she may have
filled in as a network host several times but this time I recognized the
voice right off because until a couple weeks ago she was up here in New
Hampshire filling in on NHPR's daily talk show The Exchange while Laura
Knoy was on maternity leave (Knoy returned to her duties right after the
NH primary).  Kaufman even had a NH feature in the first half-hour
tonight: a look at the 19th century Smuttynose ax murders, apparently
recorded on location this morning.