RE: Jill Kaufman hosts ATC

This weekend is the first time Jill has hosted a NPR program.  She is
applying for the position vacated a few months ago by Daniel Zwerdling.
[Jackie Lydon wants to go back to being a reporter and writer]  She is the
only non-in-house candidate that made the final cut.  Over the next few
weeks you will hear Cheryl Corley, Korva Coleman, and Gwen Tompkins.

Some other notes.  Weekend All Things Considered is a separately staffed
show from its weekday counterpart.  The New Hampshire field recording for
the Smuttynose Is. piece took place on 10th and 11th of February.   Any
other questions, I am here.

Pax

Patrick