Re: older WCAP questions

Back in "72 Mark Adams was an instructor at the now defunct "Career
Academy" broadcasting school across from the old Graham Jr. College next
to Fenway Park.  Don't know what's happened to him since then.

Dave

On Sun, 6 Feb 2000 15:37:44 -0500 "Gary (formerly Me)" <gff@mediaone.net>
writes:
>What I want to know is what happened to the even older WCAP staff.
>When I
>was there in 1969 the morning guy was Phil Fink and afternoons was
>Mark
>Adams (real name Murray Sochin).

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.