Re: Interesting Dean Johnson Column

--- Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:
> today's (Friday, 4 Feb 00) Boston Herald has an
> interesting Dean Johnson
> "radio wishlist".  a little something for every
> listener, and even for those
> of us on the list.

<http://www.bostonherald.com/bostonherald/entr/radi02042000.htm>

I thought it was good, but I'll add my own wishes to
that list:

1.  A full time station playing REAL jazz ( Aside
from WICN from Worcester, which plays jazz most of
the day, but is hard to hear in Boston or anywhere
east of 128)>

2.  An FM station playing an adult standards format.

3.  Any station playing traditional jazz (a.k.a.
Dixieland).

4.  More stations playing anything besides different
forms of rock music.  There are so many different
kinds of music in the world, yet the majority of
stations that play music are just playing different
kinds of rock.  Let's hear some real musical
diversity!

=====
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH