Re: Radio Free Allston back?

Well...let's just say it was a pretty darn terrible article. (Every 'graf
had a "Steve Provisor says" attached to it, there was no reaction, and,
most importantly, no context).

There also was a hideously inaccurate staff editorial on the subject.
(Riddled with lines like - "The FCC recently stopped licensing low power
radio stations").

And, of course, neither pieces are up on the paper's website yet.

I'm tempted to type in the entire thing, but I know Garrett won't like
that :)

But, to answer Shawn's question, I seem to remember a reference to 1370
AM or thereabouts...

--Scott--

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Shawn Mamros wrote:

> Did the article say where RFA is going to be found on the dial?  I don't
> think they can go back to their old position, at least not without raising
> the ire of whichever one of Boston's commercial FMs was complaining about
> interference from them in the first place...
>
> -Shawn Mamros
> E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu

Scott J. Saloway
Acting Senior Producer/Weekend Edition
WBUR Radio, Boston
saloway@bu.edu
I do not represent Boston University or any other entity.
My opinions are mine and mine alone.