Re: WROR

Chuck,

The comment was based on the fact that there have been a lot of format
tweaks of late.  Last I heard the station was without a PD but programmed
by Don Kelly and a consultant.  Its been in the tank ratings wise.  The
basis was simply that they just haven't seen to have found their niche yet.

I have no beef with the air staff at the station or the professionalism
that they exhibit.  They just haven't taken Boston by storm with the format.

Brian

At 03:04 PM 2/3/00 -0500, Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 02/03/2000 10:00:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>brian_vita@cssinc.com writes:
>
><< Great, now indecisive programming can be heard in all directions! >>
>
>ok, i'll bite.  i take offense to the terminology of "indecisive".  WROR is a
>very well planned out station.  there's nothing indecisive in what we are
>doing.  all of the staff at WROR are professionals, and we all take pride in

-- Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.,75 Walnut St., Peabody, MA  01960-5626
(978)538-7575/Fax (978)538-7550/Sales (800)231-8849/Sales Fax (800)329-2775
www.cssinc.com