Re: WROR

In a message dated 02/03/2000 10:00:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
brian_vita@cssinc.com writes:

<< Great, now indecisive programming can be heard in all directions! >>

ok, i'll bite.  i take offense to the terminology of "indecisive".  WROR is a
very well planned out station.  there's nothing indecisive in what we are
doing.  all of the staff at WROR are professionals, and we all take pride in
what we do.
sorry, Movieman, not lettin' this one slide.   here's a hammer, some nails,
and some wood:
build yourself a bridge and get over it.

- -Chuck Igo (overnights, WROR)